Husqvarna lz4817 Tell me about it!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by nateturner, Feb 26, 2013.

1. nateturner

nateturner LawnSite Member

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has heard about the husqvarna lz4817. Its a commercial mower and it did look pretty tough. Its a 48" and 17 hp kawi. I see pretty much no information about it on the internet, so if you know anything about this, let me know! I'm considering buying one i see for sell here. It is a 2005 if I remember right. Thanks!

2. arl250

arl250 LawnSite Senior Member

Great smaller zero turn as long as it doesn't have too many hours on it have any idea how many it has
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. nateturner

nateturner LawnSite Member

I think it had between 400 and 500 hours on it. Homeowner trade in at a walker dealership. They listed it for 2150 but turns out when i went to the dealership the tag said 3700 bucks so i kinda talked to them and expressed frustration, and they said theyd still give ti to me for 2150 since they screwed up. I dont know if its worth this or not though since I havent used husqvarna commercials. So any specifics that you like about it? What isnt good about it? I just got out of a lawn business but im finding one for my parents to use on their lawn.