Husqvarna Proslide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ooo, Jan 24, 2006.

1. ooo

ooo LawnSite Member

I have a floating deck 48 in. wb. There is no striping kit available for the mower from Husqvarna. Anyone have any experience with the "Proslide" or anything similar to it? I would think for someone pushing 250 lbs or even a 200 lbs person, it wouldnt work well.

2. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

It will give a great stripe. I've never used another kind of sulky (1 or 2 wheeled) and I don't think I'll ever try one.

Also, try doing a search, proslides have been discussed on this forum many times.

3. mslawn

mslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from LA

It works great I've got 2 of them and the weight is not an issue. They are tough, however, try not to slide across concrete and the pad will last alot longer.

4. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

I have that same exact mower with proslide and it is amazing when it comes to striping. I think the husqvarna/proslide combo is perfect and if you want the stripes then you definetly should get one.

5. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

idk if you will ever see this post, but i have a 48" husqvarna with the proslide and i hate it. yes i may be 250, but the thing is more work than just walking behind it....anyone interested in buying mine?....email-tassels7vainf@adelphia.net

6. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

There is a stripe kit available, try Bigleaguelawns stripe kits they are more of a universal kit with different widths. I'm sure they have one to fit.