Husqvarna PZ Series

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by puppypaws, Aug 1, 2013.

1. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

A friend trying out a couple of mowers, and if you want to see what manicured grass looks like, these mowers are sitting on some of the finest.

photo.jpg

2. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Please let us know what your friend thinks. Two very nice machines on very nice lawn. Quality lawn like this is what us LCO's are use to cutting!!

Im a big Ferris fan but that Husky looks very stout next to the Ferris.

3. CurbAppealKS

CurbAppealKS LawnSite Senior Member

That ferris is just the 2500z. The 3100z is beefier by far. However, that pz is a tough looking mower. I will definitely need to check one out

4. T Total Lawncare

T Total Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from The deep south

If you haven't seen a PZ in person it is worth a look in person. The thing is a ZTR on roids. Like I said in a earlier post the Turf Tiger is the only mower that competes in the beefiness of frames. It is double tubed. And with that deck under it I have no doubt in its capabilities..

5. GMLC

Good to know, thanks! My ferris demo was the 2500, I need to try the 3100 some time.

6. GMLC

I have owned TT's. This husky looks great. You need to check out a Gravely 400 series. Looks a lot like the Husky build. The Gravely also trumps the TT.

7. T Total Lawncare

I've always heard great things about the gravely. It is definitely one of the pillars of the commercial mower market. Only problem is the closest dealer is either 60 miles east of me and another 100 miles south. Gravely is been doing things right for a long time.

8. GMLC

Not the greatest pic but this is my 452. Very similar build to the husky IMO.

[​IMG]

9. T Total Lawncare

One of the things I like about the Husky is there is no step down in frames on their commercial mowers. All their commercial cutters are on that same frame. They have a more economical commercial version of the PZ with the combo pump and slightly lesser deck but they still put it on that hulk chassis.

10. T Total Lawncare

Yep, that's a beast..:weightlifter: