Husqvarna Rider

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TGramstorff, May 25, 2004.

1. TGramstorff

TGramstorff LawnSite Member

Has anyone tried the Husqvarna Zturn Rider Mowers? If so tell me what u think of them and what kind of power they have.

2. chevyman1

chevyman1 LawnSite Senior Member

PIECE OF GARBAGE!

3. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I haven't tried them, but you can determine their power by the type of engine they are using. (brand, hp)

4. keegan99usa

keegan99usa LawnSite Member

I bought a CZ4815 with a Kawasaki engine this year. Been using it about 6 times now and would never go back to my Kubota garden tractor. I would bet that Chevyman never ran one. If he di he would know it is a nice machine. Anyway, I would recommend it. It takes about 2 hours to mow my 3 acres which took 4 1/2 with a 44" garden tractor. I'm sure it could use a bit more horse, but regular cutting even if wet is good.

5. husqvarna600c

husqvarna600c LawnSite Member

They are consumer z's.designed for the non commercial home user. I suppose a small lco could use them for smaller nice properties. They are well built if you use them within their limits as with any product.

6. scott in the soo

scott in the soo LawnSite Member

hey husqvarna600c,,

you seem to know about the husky product,, i am close to buying a cz4817 consumer zero turn,, this unit will pretty much be for my residentials and my smaller commercial stuff.. some feedback on this unit would be great.....

7. TGramstorff

TGramstorff LawnSite Member

The product i was looking at was not a residential line. It was a commercial machine with a 2 cyl. kawi engine and a 60gal. bagger. Yes they do have a residential line which is in my view 'Garbage', this is not a machine used for the homeowner. I was just wondering if anyone else has used anything like it. Keegan99usa, are you using it as a homeowner or commercially?

8. turftammer

turftammer LawnSite Member

I tested the commercial models & seemed like a good machine but the homeowners model is junk for commercial use

9. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I am curious about them too. I see them advertise, but I never see anyone use them

10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Experienced opinion I'm sure :rolleyes:
    The commercial units are built by Yazoo/Kees.
    <--------- IMHO the cut and mulching ability is second to none!!!