Husqvarna Trimmer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by noahb195, Apr 21, 2012.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll have to take you up on that. Im gonna go look them up.

2. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i think i'm gonna get one of those 324 husqvarna trimmers and get the edger attachment to go with it. i'll use it as an edger and if my honda trimmer ever breaks down i'll have the 324 as a backup trimmer as well. those honda engines are awesome. my trimmer is 8 years old and still runs like brand new. never had any trouble out of it and never adjusted the valves or anything either. cranks right up first pull.

3. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

The 324 is what im leaning for also yeah its more expensive but hey you get what you pay for.

4. S&M Landscapes

S&M Landscapes LawnSite Member

I found the 223 to be quite flimsy feeling, but always ran good. I would rather tote around the weight of an fs90... just feels better in hand.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

i've never liked stihl trimmers. they just don't feel balanced.

6. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

i am looking at purchasing a husky for my next trimmer. can anyone tell me what the difference is between the 323 and the 326 there specs look identical but the 323 is $20 cheaper.

7. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

I know the engine of 323 is slightly different. But they do use a lot of common components. They are all good.

8. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

Don't judge the 223 because it is light and only $249. There are enough raving reviews here. Do a search and you'll see. Never have I read a reliability complain on this one. I guess you can design one that is lighter than most, cheaper than most and out last most!!!

9. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

only difference i see in the specs are that the 323 spins at 700 rpm's faster than the 326

10. S&M Landscapes

S&M Landscapes LawnSite Member

Alan i was giving my review based on using one, not someone elses opinion that i read.
    Posted via Mobile Device