Lawn Care Forum banner

Husqvarna VS. eXmark

4K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  John Gamba 
#1 ·
I need a rugged, reliable mid-sized walk behind that will last me a long time. I dont know which mower is better quality. I've heard nothing but good things about eXmark's ECS. How is Husqvarna's steering system? As good as eXmark's? Which mower is better all around? Which one would u guys choose? How about the price, which one is better for the price?

Thanks!

#2 ·
Get the one a dealer can service for you fast. You dont want a mower being down and have to wait for parts to come in. Both are good W.B. mowers personally id get the Exmark. There going to be more expensive thou, do you have a toro or Bob-cat dealer near. These are also some good quality W.B. mowers.

#6 ·
I would talk to each of the dealers who are selling them. Who has better service, parts inventory etc? Who do you like dealing with more? From that point, I think its made up, but personally I'd go with the exmark. Even if 1 dealer isn't great, there are enough of them where you can just go to another dealer. I'm not sure how many husqvarna commercial dealers are around you but I know how many exmark dealers their are and they out number the husky dealers without even trying!

#11 ·
Personally, I would continue the work until I was either unable to do it, just got sick and tired of it, or was not making enough money doing it. I'm sure you enjoy the work so as long as your able, I'd stay in the fight but thats just me!

#12 ·
J&R Landscaping said:
Personally, I would continue the work until I was either unable to do it, just got sick and tired of it, or was not making enough money doing it. I'm sure you enjoy the work so as long as your able, I'd stay in the fight but thats just me!
When you are competing with people that have a lower standard of living then you, it gets hard to be serious. when you know the owners of the plaza's its easy and fun. the gross will be 125,000.

#13 ·
John Gamba said:
There are a couple of big plaza's that want me to do them. it will be part time and about 50,000 take home. you tell me
I feel that your true calling will be blowing the dust off the synthetic greens on the cruse ship. 10 min job 2 times a day and the rest just hangin, You are the perfect match:waving: :waving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.