Husqvarna w/b demo on Ebay

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by brucec32, Mar 14, 2003.

1. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

I ran accross this unit on Ebay while searching for a used hydro wb to use as a backup. It is at a dealership, it's a demo, has 11 hours on it and is a 2002, but carries a full 2 year warranty.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20544&item=2312213205&rd=1

I put in a really low bid just because I thought I might could steal it and am the current high bidder but I'm pretty sure it'll go for more than that and thought one of you might deserve it more than some ebay stranger. I'm leaning towards just finding another Toro if this one goes higher than $2025, which it should. Located in Franklin, Tn. The guy answered all my email questions and seems on the level. I was quoted $4500 plus sales tax on a new 2003, so this could be a bargain for the right person.

It has Electric start, a cool easy adjust height control (like a ztr) a 15hp twin Kawasaki, anti-blowout baffle at the front of the deck, baffled cutting chambers, three short cutting blades so it looks like it should cut nicely, antiscalp rollers, and big 18" drive tires. My only concern about it was the ETS steering, which is a lot like the Exmark ECS. I'm just not used to using those and worry I might have more problems with my hands. But if it's still around at the current price, I'll learn to live with that!