1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Husqvarna walk behinds, good????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hmp7212, Mar 8, 2007.

1. hmp7212

hmp7212 LawnSite Member

looking at a Husqvarna 32", 13hp Kohler, gear drv, $2100. Good deal, good mower?
  2. leaflawnandlimb

leaflawnandlimb LawnSite Member

Good price for a commercial mower but the husqvarna is scrap steel and isn't worth but $100 or so.
  3. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

I know that price to me is excellent fo a 32" commercial mower. But I've never used a Husqvarna.
  4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

I have seem them at a local dealer who sells them and they look like solid built mowers. The school district here uses their Ztrs and they seem to like them. I have heard they don't have the best cut but they do seem to hold up pretty good and for the price there about a $700 cheaper than the Toro's I use.
  5. randosh4

randosh4 LawnSite Member

I have had my Husky 32 for 4 years now it is great . Good cut to with a proslide.
  6. ooo

ooo LawnSite Member

I have had my husq 52" for three years and has been problem free (used 5 days a week). Ive replaced 1 tensioner pulley and about 3 belts, but thats not too bad the way we abuse it. Like any brand I think, 2 people could have same exact mower and one have nothing but problems and one go problem free. Sounds like an ok deal.

BAKERS LawnSite Member

Gear Drive walk behinds are all very similar, that's a good deal. Go for it.
  8. mow2nd

mow2nd LawnSite Senior Member

why not just get a 36?