Husqvarna, Who is repling to your thread???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jerry and Sons, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I answered a post the other day about a husqvarna ZTR question. I had a lot of problems with my machines that I had purchased, and voiced my opinion about the quality of the Ztr 61 inch 27 hp machine. My complaints ranged from bad and uneven cut to having the a Husqvarna rep tell my dealer that I would have to wait a month for blades. Once this thread was posted others followed and posted their experiences. (All Negative).

Well, Today I recieve a phone call from the dealer stating that Huaqvarna is monitoring this site and was very unhappy with my post and the posts that followed mine. I read the post again after receiveing this phone call from the dealer only to find a new member to the site has been created and has nothing but praises for this machine and availability for needed parts.

HMMMM WHO IS REALLY ANSWERING YOUR POST, IS IT JUST A MANUFACTURER TRYING TO STOP THE SPREAD OF BAD MOUTHING A BAD PIECE OF EQUIPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Haha. That's funny. Hey this is a site to talk about if stuff is bad or good. Get used to it husquavarna.

3. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

What member is it?

4. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe they should take the complaints and find out if they are valid. Sounds like Husqvarna needs to get over it.

If eXmark told me it would take a month to get a set of blades, I would be upset, too.

5. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Get your dealer to level your deck and make sure the blades are sharp. Our Scag and Hustler lines are our main lines. Husqvarna is a BIG company and if you believe they have time to create a false user to boast about their product, I would say they have much bigger fish to fry!

6. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

It would not surprise me if they did make up a name for this site and compliment themselves.

7. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

I also deal with Husky equipment and I can get stuff the same day I order. Granted I do live by the wharehouse, but if they dont have it then I get it in 2 days from Charolete.

Sorry for your bad experience with the machine!

8. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

obviously they do if they are monitoring the website

Trevor

9. gsr13

gsr13 LawnSite Member
    from Canada

I am not a husky rep, I just wanted to say that i am enjoying my new husky (so far). And that I own my own little comercial lawn care company. I have a old lazer that just needed up dating. But my exmark dealer here sounds like your husky there. Would have bought another lazer in a heartbeat. Actualy like exmak better.

10. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

ANYBODY who state s that it takes a month to get blades is a business IDIOT! And, ANYONE who believes that it really does, is a BIGGER IDIOT !!!