Husqvarna Ztr

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Victo, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Victo

Victo LawnSite Member

What you all think about HUSQVARNA 15HP ZTR ZERO TURN RIDING TRACTOR LAWN MOWER. I saw they sell it for $2749.00 in ebay for a brand new. Any opinion on this? Is this a commercial version or homeowner version?

2. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

This is a residential unit. I would not advise if you're using if for commercial use. would last maybe one season. Has a residential stamped deck and after about a month you'll be dealing with an uneven cut constantly.

I'm a Husqvarna dealer so I'm shooting straight with you.

If you're a homeowner, would be a good buy for a small yard 1 acre or less.

3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Victo, there is not another person on LS anymore conservative/stingy/tight as me with money. Go ahead and bite the bullet and get you a commercial mower, I promise you will NOT regret it!! I saw a toro with a 44 deck on ebay recently with low hours about half the price of a new one. A used commercial is better than a new residentual mower. Good luck in your decision. I learned the hard way.

4. Jeff@SGLC.ca

Jeff@SGLC.ca LawnSite Senior Member

Commercial is always the way to go. I know when I buy laundry machines...other then they need to be commercial, we can get 20 years easy out of them. Thats 3-12 times a day use 7 days a week. Now just think how long this same machine will last at home...40 years? Probably.

5. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Spend the money for the commercial grade mower, and save yourself time and money in the future.