Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SJH Landscaping, Mar 23, 2003.

1. SJH Landscaping

SJH Landscaping LawnSite Member

I don't know if this topic has been covered before, but what do you guys think of the Husky 323 L? Starting out this year with some new equipment.
  2. lawnmutt

lawnmutt LawnSite Member

We have used them 322L/325L for over 3 years. I love them they are one of the lightest trimers on the market. very high RPM also. great for every day trimming.

they aint so hot for taking down tall grass, pond banks and such. They just don't have the torque for that. We use the Stihl for that.

My partner (brother) prefers a Stihl for it all.

Just up to the individual I guess.

3. paulwade1

paulwade1 LawnSite Member

I have bought a Robin trimmer. Strong, easy to start and light. I recommend talking to your Robin dealer.
  4. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

Stay away from the Husky trimmers!! My local dealer won't even sell them anymore because of past customer complaints.

Buy Echo....great parts supply, excellent dealer support, awesome power, great pricing, etc....

Need I say more???

Buy Echo.....oh yeah...great warranty too!!
  5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been using the 325L for over a year now and love it. I bought it because it's very very light (I've got carpal tunnel) and when tested at a trade show it maintained the highest rpm in the water tank test. It's given me "0" troubles and always starts on the 2nd pull weather it's 98 or 28 degrees outside.
  6. Westbrooklawn

Westbrooklawn LawnSite Senior Member

I've been using a 325LX and a 322L for the last year and LOVE them. Very light and very fast. Quick starting and run without any problems. I also have shindaiwa and echo trimmers, but really like the Husqvarna best.
  7. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

I have a 225L that is about 5 years old and I've had had no problems with it. Is is heavy compared to whats on the market today but I can't kill it. I will be looking for a new trimmer that has the ability to change attachments and if Husky has what I'm looking for then I would seriously consider getting another.
  8. Matt'slawncare

Matt'slawncare LawnSite Member

I would buy a Stihl they are a great product. I have had very good luck with these. BUY NOTHING BUT STIHl :D

9. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

I like Stihl and that is my other choice/option when I start looking. If Husky doesn't have what I want then it will be a FS85 for me.
  10. scottishmaximus

scottishmaximus LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

I love my huskies. no problems yet. light, easy to start, low vib, comfortable, did i say light. highly recommend for those who trim a lot or want to save their wrists.