Husqvarna's Years in the Business

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LakewoodLawnCare, May 4, 2003.

1. LakewoodLawnCare

LakewoodLawnCare LawnSite Member

"No one has served professionals longer than Husqvarna. For over 300 years, we've served pros around the world. That is why we know that lawn care professionals need to maximize productivity. We offer a full-line of Commercial Walk-Behind and Zero-Turn Mowers equipped to meet every professional's needs. Our precision equipment is Swedish-engineered to be durable and maneuverable. Visit your Husqvarna Commercial retailer to test one, today!" - From the Husqvarna website

300 years eh? I hear George Washington loved his commercial rider...
  2. KDJ

KDJ LawnSite Senior Member

Mr Husqvarna was a Swedish goat farmer 300 years ago.
  3. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know about all that "Swedish-engineered" stuff. The last time I checked Yazoo/Kees was in Beatrice, NE. Husqvarna does own Y/K but on the other hand Husqvarna is owned by Electrolux. Some of the other names under Electrolux are Bluebird, Poulan and Weedeater.
  4. 300 years combind???????????

BTW GW wasn't born yet 300 years ago.
  5. MSYardman

MSYardman LawnSite Member
    from MS & LA

How would I find a dealer? Your website Dealer Locator section doesn't work for me.

6. KDJ

KDJ LawnSite Senior Member

Lowes sells them
  7. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

I believe they started making guns and sewing machines before what they make today.
  8. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know about the other stuff, but I raced their motorcycles back in the early 70's.
  9. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Yes the Husqvarna Company has been around for 300 years. They obviously have not been making ZTRs for 300 years. The company's products have included guns, chainsaws, motorcycles, sowing machines, mowers, trimmers, blowers etc.

10. finmower

finmower LawnSite Member

My wife likes her Husqvarna sewing machine every time it works.