1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler 260K

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by G & H Lawn Care, Sep 23, 2006.

1. G & H Lawn Care

G & H Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I've recently purchased a used 260K and the owner was unable to provide me with an owners manual. I am looking for a manual and also information on accesories and parts. It needs an idler pulley on the deck and some other small things. If anyone could help it would be great.:usflag:

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

We do not have electronic manuals for that unit on our website, you would have to go to a dealer and order the paper ones.
    That being said.... here is a website you can look up parts on and buy them if you wish, http://www.southlandengine.com/parts-browse.asp
    Although in your area Right of Way Equipment in Raleigh is going to be your best bet for parts, they sold a ton of those models.

3. daytripper

daytripper LawnSite Member

is didn't work for me. I'd love to find an online parts source for this machine.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

link??? I don't see one....
    As far as online parts supply, I am not aware of the dealers that sell online, you would have to look for one.
    Check eBay for engines, there are a ton of them out there.

5. daytripper

6. Winsurfer76

Winsurfer76 LawnSite Member

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Southland is a great dealer of ours, their site is very nice also and you can use the parts lookup easily to get your parts.

Pj

8. daytripper

I'm plugging along on my project. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from the local dealer and it should be in any day.

9. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Good to hear.
    Don't forget the pics !!!