hustler 36'' mini z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassmasterB, May 1, 2006.

1. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

has anyone seen this mower in their dealers showroom yet? if so, what did u think of it? im looking to replace my 36'' walkbehind with this mower since ive got alot of gates that are less than 40''.

2. nitro121

nitro121 LawnSite Senior Member

my dealer told me last week that they are putting out a mini Z 42" too. I'm looking for a backup/replacement for my 42" Fastrack but I have about 1/2 a dozen yard where the 42 barley gets through the gate so I don't want to go to the 44". I think it would be easy for them to make the 42"...just upgrade the Fastrack...but the website doesn't mention them, the only reason I heard about it is because I was pricing another Fastrack. Does anyone know if they are making a commercial 42"?

v/r
    Gary

3. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

they are making a min z 36&42"er. go to the Hustler forum and do a search. there is lots of info there. commercial wheel motors, commercial warranty, etc....... right now they are on sale for a few hundered more than the Fast Trak.

4. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

5. METRO 36

METRO 36 LawnSite Senior Member

seen one at my dealer last week looked pretty good,well built,and man is it compact id like to get one

6. Gjohnson

Gjohnson LawnSite Member
    from La.

I bought a Mini Z 42" Friday for my residential use, just wanted something that would hopefully last a long time. It is very well built. I almost bought the 20/52 FasTrak but went home with the Mini Z. You can see some of my reasons in my post in the Hustler forumn under " Mini Z followed me home". I have about 1.25 acres to mow, figured this would do me just fine.