1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hustler advertising

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by ccorts, May 23, 2003.

1. ccorts

ccorts LawnSite Member

Can you tell me the state or region that sells the most hustler products? I recently purchased a fastrack 52/20 after much research of ztr's. I had to look for a dealer! Why doesn't hustler advertise more, or do they but not in our area (midmichigan). People I have contact with are clueless with the name and quality of this product.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thank you for you purchase !!! and welcome to the Hustler family.
    I do not have the information that you ask for as to where are the most sold or what region, we are expanding very fast and to quote Artman my colleague from another thread here in the forum:
    Truth is we do not have the quantity and quality of dealers we need in every part of the country. Our dealer network has grown about 650% in the past two years. It is continuing to grow. If you know a good dealer who provides superior customer support, we would love it if you would mention us to them as a possible line of equipment. Many of our new dealers have come to us this way.
    This being said you will see more and more of the Hustler name and product we are starting to really give some of our competition a run for there money in some markets.