hustler air lift kit

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by C.T. Lawn Care, Sep 17, 2006.

1. C.T. Lawn Care

C.T. Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I am about to buy a super z and wanted to know if the lift kit was free like the triangle kit or if i would have to buy it. Also i would like to know what the part number is so that i can just tell my dealer what i want.

Thanks,
    Craig

2. REALSLOW

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

I called my dealer and they had it in 2 days and installed it all for free. I read all this stuff about poor cut but I love the mower and feel it is the best mower going money no object. This machine is so productive and will allow you to tackle real big jobs, enjoy it!

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

With what you mow in Florida did you need the lift kit or does it just make damp grass stick under the deck worse? Mine seems to do a good job on this grass in NC. and I don't think I want anything to pack damp grass under the deck, what is your thought do you need it or could you have gotten along better without it?

4. REALSLOW

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

I really have not mowed with it yett and will more than likely be taking it off. My mower deck xr7 was designed for what I do and the dealer told me it would not work as well for what I do with my Super but if it is free it is for me.

5. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Give it a shot and let me know what you think, you are the only one on here that seems to mow like I do just as fast as you can. I could not dream of having to go back to a 10 mph mower, I even jump on mind to check things in a hurry that I don't want to walk and look at.