Hustler Attachments

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by MJM928, Mar 23, 2005.

1. MJM928

MJM928 LawnSite Member

Does Anybody Now Where I Can Find A Hitch Mount Plate For My Mower. Just Pulling A Cart, And A Seeder. Thanks

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Your dealer sells them, it is part # 357897 and has a MSRP of $29.
    It bolts right in place on the back of the mower,the holes are already there.

Pj

3. Lawn Techs

Lawn Techs LawnSite Member

Is that the part number for the Super Z?
    Thanks

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Yes, that part # works for all Hustler Z's, Super Z's and Mini's and Super Mini Z's.

Pj

5. ssgnai

ssgnai LawnSite Member

Can someone suggest a supplier for tow behind accessories like carts, spreaders, seeders, etc. I have a 72" Super Z with the 27hp.

Thanks!

Steve

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Check with your dealer, they usually have plenty of options for you with attachments.

Pj

7. JHE

JHE LawnSite Member

I have the factory trailer hitch and modified it. It is basically a bent piece of flat steel (90 degrees) that gets bloted on with four bolts (simple metal fabrication job if you have the time). The problem is that they did not strenghthen the bend with a fish plate or anything so if you put any weight on it it starts to flex. You can weld a plate under the bend or do what I did - drill a hole in the back "Hustler" guard where the hitch touches it and bolt the two together. It works alot better after my modification.

8. joallen001

joallen001 LawnSite Member
    from TN

got any pics

9. JHE

JHE LawnSite Member

I still have the mower packed up in the garage. When I get it out and running I will try and get some.