Hustler BAC-VAC

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnDude54, Aug 19, 2007.

1. LawnDude54

LawnDude54 LawnSite Member

I have a HUSTLER BAC-VAC I bought it when I got my 2005 52-inch Mini Z, I used once to help my neighbor with his leaves ... then I moved to Florida. I have the weight kit for it as well. It is like brand new, never even seen rain, and being stored in a garage.

Although I live in Florida, I travel quite often up I-95 as far North as Philly. For the right price I could deliver to most places within a reasonable distance (2 to 3 hours) from I-95.

I know that Hustler is asking $2800.00 bucks for them now, I think that's crazy, they were $2200.00 only two years ago. Looking for REASONABLE offers. Reply here or call me @ 352-200-8295, or 804-928-2802 (still have my VA cell phone).

Thanks, Bruce

2. Weedwacker

Weedwacker LawnSite Member

will it fit on 60 inch deck you got any Pics.

3. LawnDude54

BAC-VAC.jpg

I think that it will work on the other Hustler mowers, but it probably needs a different bracket and I am not sure about the weights. I can find out from Hustler. The one time I used it it was really cool, just back it up, dump from the seat and keep on going.

BAC-VAC.jpg

4. FIRESCOOBY

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

Would you consider $1000?

5. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll beat that price of 1000 and drive down to pick it up! Give me a call @423-505-1317.
    Thanx,
    Ryan

6. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks nice. Let the bidding begin. payup

7. LawnDude54

I will be checking with Hustler tomorrow ... It looks like, if you have the 60 inch XR-7 deck, that at the very least you will need an adapter.

8. Accu-cut Lawn Care

To use this, I'd need a new blower, adapter, mount,etc.,etc. The only thing that would work for me is the hopper itself. Thank you for the chance though... I'm sure someones is going to need it.

9. LawnDude54

OK so the price just went down ... anyone have a 52-inch mini-Z?

10. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Freebump. It's a shame I can't use that bagger... My brother from Melbourne is actually workng in Spring Hill right now doing some EOD stuff. It would have been very convenient to pick it up.