Hustler Customer Service is second to none!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by ronfrish, Jun 26, 2004.

1. ronfrish

ronfrish LawnSite Member

Just wanted to tell everyone about my experience with Hustler Customer Service. All I can say is, I'm very impressed!

I had a few problems with the dealer that I originally purchased my FasTrak from. Bottom line is I regreted purchasing from this particular dealer and refused to ever go back to them for any reason. The problem was I needed a warranty repair to be done.

I sent Pj a note and described my situation. In short order, I had another dealer call me and offer to do the warranty repair, and he could fit me in without an appointment! I was very impressed by this quick response from both Hustler(Pj and Brian) and the new dealer(Pomona Power Equip), who has been great.

This response was especially impressive to me, as I am just a homeowner with only one Hustler in the barn!

If anyone in the NYC area needs Hustler sales or service, I highly recommend Pomona Power Equipment in Spring Valley. Steven and his top tech Ronnie were absolutely the best!

I also wanted to say that this forum is the reason that I own a Hustler FasTrak instead of a Toro Timecutter. I had already made the decision to purchase the Toro, when I decided to research it on the internet. I found this website and quickly realized what a mistake I was about to make. So, thanks to everyone out there that provided great information in previous appends about the advantages of the FasTrak over the Timecutter!

Regards...Ron

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I wish i got sevice like that. All i got for my troubles was a clock.
    John

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I am glad they took care of you Ron, they are a fairly new dealer for Hustler and they are doing very well.
    Hustler backs the product we sell 110% !

Pj

4. John Gamba

from ct

Thanks PJ I . Have a great Fourth!!

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Will do, thank you.
    John,
    I am going to be up your way next month sometime, are you going to be around ? or on another cruise ??...lol...lol.... let me know.

Pj

6. John Gamba

from ct

No on cruise:mad: Yes on being home. I'm having computer problems from vireses so i'm in and out on l/S. I'm also working on the house and getting the mowers ready for sale.
    John