Hustler Dealer

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Mindless, May 27, 2004.

1. Mindless

Mindless LawnSite Member

I live in Northern VA and haven't had much luck in the past week for one of three Hustler dealers to demo a Hustler FasTraK/Mini-Z. In fact, my telephone calls haven't been returned. I've made at least a half-dozen calls to one dealer. I'm now contemplating the level of customer service after purchasing a Hustler product...if I do decide to buy one. Also, the rebate expires end of this month and now going into holiday period. Anyone know of a responsive Hustler dealer in my general location? Anyone know if Hustler will offer any incentives for month of June? Thank you.

Mindless

2. DylanG

DylanG LawnSite Member

I just bought a FasTrak 20/52 from Lawn & Leisure in Sterling. I dealt with Tom and he was excellent. He was knowledgable, patient and wasn't pushy. It was an easy buying experience. I suggest asking from him specifically.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me your info and I will pass it along to the distributor that works with the dealers in your area.

Pj

4. Mindless

Mindless LawnSite Member

Used a Richmond, VA zip code and located dealer who returned my phone calls AND scheduled demo for next week. Things are look'en up. Thanks for listening and offers of recommendation and assistance.

Mindless