1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Diesel

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimQ, Feb 29, 2008.

1. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

2. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

page 3 has some nice pictures

i'm waiting to see what that beast weighs. it does look nice though. it would have looked even better with a kubota heart....IMO

3. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

that Shibaura will be a good engine. Ask any New Holland tractor owner. Hopefully that's not a new engine design and they're using an engine found in some of these tractors. Otherwise, you couldn't pay me enough to own one. I dont wanna be the guinea pig! It should be a good mower though.

4. TomberLawn

TomberLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Our Case IH DX35 tractor has a Shibaura. We haven't had it long, but it is very impressive. Kubota probably makes the best small diesel, but Shibaura is a really good option.

5. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

there is never very much interest in these hustler diesel threads. i'm not sure if there is not interest in diesel mowers, but i seem to like the diesel motors.

i also think it's great that they are coming out with new models. a more modern design possibly