hustler fastrak or cubcadet z-force 44

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by cast1, Apr 25, 2004.

1. cast1

cast1 LawnSite Member

I have narrowed my choices down to these two for our price point right now to mow our approx 1 acre. Looks like the have basically the same drive system, but the hustler has a fabricated deck vs stamped in the CC. Huster also has honda vs. B&S. I would like to know a rough estimate on what it could cost of one of these IZT units drops. Anybody have an idea? Please weigh in on pros and cons of the two machines.

Brian

2. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

I'm a cub man, but with your choices I'd probably pick the hustler, because of the deck. I'd check out a tank M-48, with fab deck.

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

The IZT unit has a MSRP of $668.95, left or right, there are 2 total in the FasTrak.
    Look at the features between the two units, you will find more bang for your buck on the Hustler product.

Pj

4. cast1

cast1 LawnSite Member

OK,

If I had a commercial mower, and had some drivetrain problems, what could that end up costing vs. the IZT? How much service should I get on average before an IZT were to fail? BTW, thanks for the input.

P.S. Are there any commercial grade walk behinds that are in the $3500 to $4000 range?

Brian