Hustler Fastrak SD

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by luckydooley, Apr 11, 2008.

1. luckydooley

luckydooley LawnSite Senior Member

I am going to pick up a new hustler fastrak sd 48" tomorrow. It is a floor unit with .2 hours on it. Out the door $6300 does this seem like a good deal? Thanks

2. luckydooley

bump anybody? it has a 23hp Kawi

3. captn

captn LawnSite Member

Really??? for a Fastrak? I was unaware they came with anything but the 19HP.

Read my other posts, I bought an 07, 52inch FT with the 20 Honda (price-wise an upgrade), Mulch and stripe kit.

$4300 purchase price without tax. I picked it up last month.

$6300 seems really steep.

4. GrassmasterB

GrassmasterB LawnSite Member
    from Florida

fastrack and fastrack sd are not the same mower.

5. captn

captn LawnSite Member

Ahhhhh, it's amazing what you miss after a 12 pack on these threads.....

$6300 for the SD is a decent deal. I think they we asking $6800 for the same set up at my dealer out of the box.

I wouldn"t be afraid of the demo either.

6. freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

That's a horrible deal. Check out the Hustler forum. They have the MSRP as well as the Spring specials pricing.

I think the 48" SD Fastrack is something like $5800. I'm also interested in that mower. I called local and the price they quoted was in that ball park.

7. luckydooley

That is out the door price. The cost is $5799 plus tax which brings it to $6299 and change. They wont give me any more breaks. I am going to use the 1.9% financing hustler is offering.

8. captn

captn LawnSite Member

That's not a bad deal dude......you might have been able to negotiate a little lower, but you didn't get robbed.:weightlifter:

Captn.

9. luckydooley

I didnt think the 54" would fit in my enclosed, but I decided to try and get it on there while I was there. Well it fit with about a 1/2" to spare so I decided to go with it. Got it for $5999 before tax. I will post pics later.

10. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

Let me know how you like it. Im going to sell my 48" fastrack and get a 54" SD. Dealer told me $6300 OTD.