Hustler fasttrak zero turn?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jrsimpson77, Feb 2, 2012.

1. jrsimpson77

jrsimpson77 LawnSite Member
    from Utah

So I picked up a hustler fasttrak zero turn commercial mower for $500.00 In excellent condition and runs great. Anyone ever heard anything about these mowers good or bad? Only reason I bought it was one the condition of it, and two it was small enough to fit through gates to get resdential customers back yards.

2. benjaminesh

benjaminesh LawnSite Member

We have one with a bagger on it, with almost 1000 hours so far. :) No major issues yet.

3. jrsimpson77

from Utah

Yeah mine also has a bagger, has some holes in the bag part but figure for 500.00 couldn't go too wrong. Guess I'll have to look into getting a new bag without holes in it. Thanks for the info makes me feel better buying it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. ProtosLandscapingLLC

ProtosLandscapingLLC LawnSite Member

i have a 36 fastrak hustler best little mower ive ever used makes the walkbehinds pointless anymore........got a acclerator i think it was 450$ aluminum nice lite and 500 u cant go wrong i paid 3500 cash for mine brand new.. there actually about to go up to 4 or 5k rumor has it....i guess cause the wright standers are like 7k

5. jrsimpson77

from Utah

I actually have the same one....are you able to fit through backyard gates ok? Only thing I have noticed is the saftey switch I guess In the seat I've had to move around and adjust before I sit on the seat or it won't start. Does that mean I need a new saftey switch? Guess that's what its called. Let me know if you happen to know anything about that problem....Thank you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ProtosLandscapingLLC

ProtosLandscapingLLC LawnSite Member

i dont know how many gated yards you do but for mine i havent had a gate i couldnt fit through....and the seat problem i had also its actually has to do with the parking brake locks on the pumps check and see if the levers and nuts/ bolts ect. are all tight or even there i checked mine and i was missing a whole piece once...but i always had to shift the mower/seat around with my weight until i heard it click and then it would turn over.....