Hustler forum

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tharrell, Sep 14, 2012.

1. mtmower

mtmower LawnSite Bronze Member

Whooaa!!! I just saw a post by PJ with a BadBoy logo in the signature!! Say it isn't so PJ!?!?!?

2. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

I saw that too. Is the cat out of the bag? :)

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Or maybe the "Dog" is out of the bag.. lol....

[​IMG]

4. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Where is this post you speak of, oh God, I see it right above this post. I can promise this was a money thing, as most things are.

5. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Pj, if you ever need anything or have any questions just holler at me. Its funny, it wasn't too long ago I was telling some of the guys up there that they needed a rep like you online to help people like Hustler has....lol. We finished out this year as Bad Boy's top volume dealer, so we are pretty excited about the dealer meeting next week! Its funny I went from selling out of my house 5 seasons ago to being a manufacturer's top dealer.... Can't pm you so.. We got the prototype for the xp last year, and we have the prototypes for the CZT this year, they are in the field getting worked over by these Texas boys!

6. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

Congratulations Buddy! :drinkup:

I'm thinking it went something like this...

Get the news from Hustler - :eek: :eek: :realmad: :gunsfirin :wall :angry: :cry:

:sleeping:

Hmmmm, now what... - :confused: :) :laugh: :clapping: :waving:

Interview - :walking::dancing::weightlifter::cool2:

Accept position with Badboy - :D payup

Congratulations Pj.

Or more appropriately, congratulations Badboy, you got a good one!

Woof! :laugh:

Q

7. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I have mixed emotions about this ....lol

8. puppypaws

I think it went like this...PJ would you consider coming to work for us, I definitely think we can make it worth your while? PJ then says, how much is worth my while...they then say bring me your W-2 from last year and we will bump it 25%...No brainer...PJ says, done deal...:clapping::clapping::clapping:
    Money can bring loyalty to anything...just look at your politicians!

9. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Certainly didn't happen like this, no way, no how.
    With contracts and non compete agreements / clauses in employment these days, that scenario certainly was not a option.
    It was not my choice to change employment, but I am certainly not going to stay out of the business I have been in for 20 plus years.
    A opportunity became available at Bad Boy after I was let go from Hustler, I talked to them, went out there and met everyone and now I work for them.

Pj

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  10. puppypaws

Bad Boy certainly got the best of the best...Don't know what stripped the myelin out of the brain of the decision boss at Hustler, but he sure made a poor business decision.