Hustler is right choice

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by bayfish, Nov 21, 2003.

1. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Bought my first ZTR this year and I chose the 60" Hustler Z. Man was that ever the right choice. This is one great piece of equipment. There are tons of other brands out there but I could care less. This mower is perfect for me. Does everything I've asked of it with ease, great quality cut. I'm working my butt off trying to land new commercial accounts for next year just so I can get a second one. This company has it all figured out with this simple but tough machine that handles like dream.

2. Doc Pete

Doc Pete LawnSite Gold Member

Don't forget you can always take a look a new SWB with a bullrider. This combo has many advantage over a Z style rider and always gives the option of having a true WB when you need it. If you are solo, it's really smart choice.
    Pete

3. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Switchless, I saw onr today for the first time at a local community college. He was mowing a hill with it along the highway. Nice looking machine.

4. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

The Z coupled with a SWB would be an awesome setup! You just can’t realize how great the SWB is until you give it a try. It is so nice not having to get off a Z to pick up a fallen branch or rock and then sit back down again. It has saved me a lot of time on my place. Not to mention if you get into trouble on a hill you can always let go and save yourself.

Jeff