Hustler Mini Z out the door price (sorry for crosspost)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dan1944, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

I just priced Hustler mini Z (not super) 52" , 23 Kawi with mulching kit. List is 7795 with out kit, out the door quote (State tax not included), set up ,gas, and oil and delivered price of 7500.00 is this a fair price ? btw the dealer is1/2 - 3/4 miles away from me and will give me a loner if the mini gets laid up for more then 2 days (in writing). the next dealer is 80 miles away. Help !

Thanks

Dan the lawn care man

:dizzy:

2. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

Go to Gulf Coast tractor in Land o Lakes they will take care of you on a Hustler .Ask to deal with Dave .I dont know how far of a drive it is for you but it may be worth the visit ,with old man winter just around the corner the great deals will be here soon.

3. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

To: Floridalandcare

Thanks for the reply, That is the dealer who is 80 miles from here,

If I could get, say 200.00 more off ,is it worth it ??. Will I go to the back of the line for service at my local dealer, if I bought it there ?, for 500.00 more off, I would definitly consider it. Will Dave quote over the phone on a cash and walk deal ?

Thanks

Dan the lawn care man :dizzy:

4. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

They might I cant talk for them but they will probaly throw you in some amenities also ,I got the suspension seat with mine A friend just got one with Mulch kit , "pimp daddy" air filter and 25hp kawa.They also bought a lot of other stuff, but they financed it so if you take them cash ,you know $ talks BS walks .I would go in and tal;k with them your dealer at home might get mad but hey you then have a barganing tool .

5. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

Thank's

I will do that !!:blush: