Hustler, mowerconsultant, Artman!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by J.Gordon, Feb 18, 2005.

1. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Hustler, mowerconsultant, Artman!
    I was reading the post- I guess Exmark is not coming back.... and I just wanted to let you guy’s know that I very much appreciate the fact that you have a Moderated Forum on this site.
    If you ever consider dropping this forum please let me know so I can save all of the post to disk.
    Thanks again!
    Jeff

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Hustler can't leave! I have spoken! :D Joel

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Hustler is here on Lawnsite to help you the end users with any questions you may have.
    We have no intentions of going anywhere anytime soon.
    Unlike some other MFG's that do not interact with the end users, we @ Hustler are here to help in anyway possible.

Pj

4. ScCo

ScCo LawnSite Senior Member

definitely wanted to share my thanks to hustler (mowerconsultant) for hanging around here also. You were a big help when I was having problems with my local dealer this last summer.

For better or for worse I sold out my part of my partnership to my partner so that I can go run a crew for the longest standing, most well known company in my area. It seems like it is going to work out to be a good situation for me and everyone else involved.

the best news is....I'll still be using super z's at this company. ...And walker's as well. Best of both worlds. :)

Thanks

ScCo

5. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thanks for the kind words guys.
    ScCo, good luck in your future, and have fun running those Super Z's!

Pj