hustler mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowerboy04, May 1, 2007.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

whats the diffrence between the hustler z and the super z, what are some pros and cons of the hustler mower and do u think that the hustler's are better mowers then bobcat's? thanks for your oppions
    alex

2. CRF500

CRF500 LawnSite Member

No offense Mowerboy, but Bobcat's are for boy's! :laugh:

3. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

yea i noticed, i've had my bobcat since 03 and its deffently time to upgrade.

4. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

What a great contribution 500........the way you expertly handled that question just makes me sit with anticipation awaiting your next treatise....i think you deserve a nomination for the "Oracle of Lawnsite" award!!!!!!!!!

5. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

I love it:clapping:

I can think of several members here that might deserve that award. LOL

6. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

The difference in the Z AND SUPER z is The Super Z HAS BIGGER WHEEL MOTORS AND HYDRO PUMPS.

7. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

I have owned a Bobcat and it was an excellent mower. The Super Z's are built stronger and will cut at 15 mph in my conditions. The regular has smaller hydraulics which has been mentioned and is a 10 mph mower. Depending on the kind of areas you are cutting (more hills and closer cutting) the regular Z would suit you better but if you cut open areas, I like the speed difference of the super.