1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hustler mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wissel_landscaping, Jan 26, 2005.

1. wissel_landscaping

wissel_landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from ohio

i went to the hustler dealer today to look at a fastrak, my son wants to come with me in the summer to work i never put him on a big ztr yet so i figured the fastrak might be the ticket. the guy there was the biggest cockiest ass i have ever met i told him what i wanted to buy and he tells me no you want to buy a superZ i tell him i dont need a superZ for my son to use why spend the money on a big ztr when i allready have one? so then i look at his handheld equipment its all stihl i say is that all you deal with is stihl he says yes real cocky what else is there i say redmax for one he says junk stihls are way better so i then said i'm done here thanks for your time. my son and i jump in the truck and go home. if the guy wasnt such a ass i would have bought the fastrak right then and there the thing that sucks is hes the only hustler dealer close to me. so i need to find a smaller slower ztr for my son to start out on.
  2. DSIM

DSIM LawnSite Senior Member

I would call Hustler and tell them your situation and what happened at that local dealer. Maybe they will help you out.
  3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

PM or e-mail me the dealer info please, I will look into this for you.
    We are adding dealers in Ohio at a pretty good rate, so maybe we can get another dealer to get you taken care of.

4. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

Call the factory,tell them what happened.....they might just help you out!! :waving: