Hustler needs a high quality DVD

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by tacoma200, Aug 30, 2006.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

I think a high quality DVD like Exmark, Scag, and Grasshopper produce woulg help with sales at Hustler. The really motivated me and I learned more than most brochures watching them. Too bad the Triton didn't work as good as the DVD. A little promotion goes along way and alot of people haven't heard of Hustler and don't know alot about it if the do. I know your going to say just go to a dealer and test drive one but I'm tellling you this kind of promotional material goes along way. Is Hustler going to set up a booth a Louisville?

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I hear you on the DVD, and it has been talked about.
    Of course we will be at the EXPO, we are there every year, stop by and see us.

Pj

3. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Hustler DVD's ? Theres TONS, Do a search on google .......oh wait ....errrr

Good Idea tacoma!:laugh:

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Funny thing is though, eXmark seemed to get those TRITON's on the DVD to cut really good. Too bad they didn't in real life.

Seriously though...Hustler could do really well with a DVD.....Show the factory, the lazer cutting, powder coating, big pumps, quality of build, and then find some real smooth turf and show them cutting at speed with the flex forks.

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

First let me say it took me just a minute to get your point TriCounty, I'm slow today, Ha. Exmark make a very professional, motivating DVD. I have one by Scag, Exmark, and Grasshopper. All do a fine job but Exmarks stand out a bit. I think Scag did a good job but it only plays on the computer and not on a regular DVD player, that was a big mistake. It's much better to make one you can just plop in the ole dvd player and watch it on tv. Plus John Gamba could use the work since I don't think he'll be on the next Exmark video. Nothing I like better than to get a bowl of popcorn and watch John endorsing Exmark. In all seriousness it should be done at least as well as the three I mentioned. The Hustler name still doesn't have as much recognition as some of the other brands. Promotion has paid off big time for Exmark, no doubt. And as they say on the video "Nobody does it better" and I agree, they do the best DVD out there. John, I've done all I can to help you with this job, look your best at the interview.