1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Prices In Your Area

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by snowmizer, Dec 21, 2003.

1. snowmizer

snowmizer LawnSite Member

Finally had a chance to check out a Hustler SUPER Z nice machine obviously can not demo now but what suprised me was the price $9300.00 for a 60" 27hp kohler then he hit me with $2500.00 for the bagger??? is this right??? thats around 7 to 800.00 more than a scag or Exmark.what makes this machine price so much higher????
  2. J.Gordon

J.Gordon LawnSite Senior Member

Less than a year ago I could have got a Super Z with a 25 hp Kaw. 60'' for $7,250 give or take a few bucks. But they are proud of there baggers. $9300.00 sounds like the dealer is giving you a little loving to me.:eek:
  3. WLM

WLM LawnSite Member

I was quoted 8000 including tax for a 60" 27 kohler.
  4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I was given the same $8000.00 price for the same machine. Trust me, demo one... they put the Exmark and Scag to shame.
  5. snowmizer

snowmizer LawnSite Member

those are alot better prices than i received!!! I also asked him if he could do any better he said that was about it. I heard they are very good machines but have never demo'd one...time for a road trip!!
  6. Flyscaper

Flyscaper LawnSite Member
    from USA

Hey guys Hustler has a price sheet for all there
    new equipment in 04. Just go to the Hustler Forum and its
    the first post.

7. BravesFan

BravesFan LawnSite Member

A little?? sounds to me like he left the vaseline at home.

8. bayfish

bayfish LawnSite Senior Member

Find out from the dealer when the best time to buy. Mine listed for $9400.00, but with manufacturer incentives, I got it for $7200.

BOTURF LawnSite Senior Member

what makes them put scag and eXmark to shame ? I demo all 3 and found them to be all 3 equal machines there were certain things i liked on each one but had to go for the dealer support cause hustler dealer (stealer) is horrible . If you broke down it might be a week or more before you had your machine back

TXLAWNBOY LawnSite Member

The Super Z 27hp 60" msrp for '03 is $9595.00. My dealer gave me a price list effective Oct. 13, '03 thru Dec. 20, '03. On this list it also has the price that the Hustler dealers are recommended to sell the machines at which is 20% off msrp. That puts the Super Z you are looking at, at a price of $7676.00. I don't have the bagger prices but the price you quoted sounds about right. I agree w/Metro Lawn on the quality of the Hustlers, They are great machines. Demo one, I think you will be very impressed.