Hustler Stripe Kit for sale

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by tk378, May 13, 2007.

1. tk378

tk378 LawnSite Member

I have a stripe kit for a mini_z or super mini_z, Part #321471.

I bought a Checkmate Striper from Big League Lawns and no longer need it.

I paid $75.00 for this rubber stripe kit and I will take $65.00 if someone is interested. I will pay the shipping cost.

Thanks

tk378
    Lexington, NC

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thats a good deal.

3. cybervision

cybervision LawnSite Senior Member

According to photos on Big Leagues Web site You have to remove the Safety Wheels to install. The installation direction would not load. Is this correct? Thanks, Ed

4. icobob

icobob LawnSite Member
    from indiana

As long as it will fit my Mini Z with the hitch kit Ill take it. Shoot me an email travishall1@comcast.net. Do you take paypal?

5. msc5195

msc5195 LawnSite Member

Is it still available? If so then I DO WANT IT! Please email me robedoll@tds.net.

THANKS

ROBERT

6. tk378

tk378 LawnSite Member

On the Big League Checkmate you do have to remove the two back wheels

7. Vugger

Vugger LawnSite Member

Please post how you like the striper from big league lawns, as I am also thinking of getting one for my Mini-Z. I am just waiting to hear about the mounting process and to see how well their striper works.

8. tk378

tk378 LawnSite Member

I like it. I would like it better if my grass was a litter better and my yard was a little more flat. All in all I am happy with my purchase. My Hustler lays a pretty good stripe on its on. Once I get my grass trained I think it will look even better. Mounts easy. It took me about 20 minutes to completely install. I can send you some pictures if you want to give me your email address.
    tk378. Up north I think the Checkmate will work even better.

9. blackandgold

blackandgold LawnSite Senior Member

The big league lawns striper works very, very well. Easy to install, too. Make sure to keep a bungy cord around to hold it up if you plan on getting on & off trailers or jumping curbs.

10. msc5195

msc5195 LawnSite Member

I posted my email already but here it is again. robedoll@tds.net. I can pay instantly with paypal.