Hustler Super Z 104"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by KV9064, Oct 14, 2012.

1. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

The statement in blue of course has the most influence on hp drag, but the statement in red is what should be considered the most accurate way of defining an answer to this question...kind of like that old saying, "you've got to compare apples to apples, not apples to oranges."

2. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

You know puppy, as much as I hate to admit this, and I really hate to admit this:cry:, you're right.:confused:

3. puppypaws

If you live long enough the pendulum will eventually swing the ability to be right in your direction, just keep hanging on...;)

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Looks decent.

But for the price point ($28K???) I think they will be collecting dust.

I cant see another $14K above a SuperZ

Plus....STILL 12 gallon tanks???

STILL 13" front casters???

5. johnnybravo8802

from Ga.

Real funny puppy, real funny!!!:rolleyes:You have to remember, you have over 20 yrs. on me. I have a ways to go before I can be right about everything....:laugh::laugh:

6. puppypaws

There is no doubt, if you live another 20 yrs, you...will learn a great deal. I learn something about every day, I'm just getting to the point of having a hard time remembering what is was I supposedly learned.

7. johnnybravo8802

from Ga.

I must have blossomed early:rolleyes:because I'm already there on that one.:cry:I'd love to try out this Hustler 104. You seem to be a master at getting demo's-you need to try this thing out and give us a review. I'd love to see how it does. I've been following Hustler since 98' and have always believed in their product. The biggest downfall with this machine as far as I can see is their price. I bought a 3200 in 02',which was their flagship industrial mower, and it only cost $20,000, with a quadcycler deck.

8. hustlermidwest

hustlermidwest LawnSite Senior Member

Jonnybravo,
    We can make that demo happen. Right now they are playing at GIE/EXPO. Once the dust settles and production catch's up with demand we can get a demo out to a play-yard in your area that is large enough to handle the 104. The 104 is not for everyone but there are pretty many markets for it.

Brian O

9. Sprinkler Buddy

Sprinkler Buddy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I have looked at this Hustler I don't know how many times now. lol It's Insane!

It would be ideal for paddock mowing around me.

10. johnnybravo8802

from Ga.

Man, you shouldn't have told me that!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::dancing::dancing::dancing:I may have to take you up on that one.