Hustler Super Z 66" Wells Cargo 7x14 and handhelds $9K

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by fool32696, Jul 26, 2012.

1. fool32696

fool32696 LawnSite Senior Member

http://orlando.craigslist.org/grd/3106198881.html

I'm out of lawn maintenance now and everything needs to be sold. Mower has 800hrs with flex forks and blade blocker, trailer got new radial tires last summer and has racks already set up in interior. At $9k FIRM this is a steal. I've got paperwork on everything and it's all ready to go to work. Call me today to come pick it up. 352-538-2286

I've been advertising it in the $12-13k range but the time has come that I need it gone. This is not a money desperation issue, this is the city telling me I have too much stuff in my yard.

2. fool32696

Handhelds-

2 trimmers
    1 edger
    2 blowers
    1 chain saw
    1 hedge trimmer
    few attachments for Kombi that was stolen
    Push mower
    Hand tools
    Spare parts/blades

See ad for brand and model

3. fool32696

Am I the only one that thinks this is a deal?

4. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

First...you may trying this in the FLorida forum where your may get a local crowd. Second I am not overly excited about the price. Maybe it is because although I am a Hustler man it simply does not fit my needs but we are simply months away from a influx of failed lawn companies putting there stuff up for sell on craigslist etc looking to get Christmas money or pay the bills, so again the price is not crazy good that makes me want to pull the trigger as it is such a good deal.

You can go by a x-one new with warranty in a slightly smaller deck size.....with a open trailer for less...so you really have to want your set up to pay that price. Just my thoughts

5. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Seems like a reasonable price, but not a deal. Mower and trailer are probably worth 6500 around these parts, other items are necessary, but used values for the misc items are low