Hustler super z (927988)

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by southernlandscapespecial, Mar 22, 2006.

1. southernlandscapespecial

southernlandscapespecial LawnSite Member

Mower consultant, What is the msrp on this model # 927988.. I was told this was for a 25hp kawasaki 60" deck. I did not see this model number on your msrp list

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

That would be a 27 Kohler 60" XR-7 Super Z.
    MSRP is $10,299.00
    Spring special price is $8,599.00

Pj

3. CottonPatch

CottonPatch LawnSite Member

Southland Engine is participating in the spring rebates. That should be the price and he has some in stock and I have some more in my warehouse for him. This has been a very popular model in South La.

4. southernlandscapespecial

Mower consultant, I was also given another number by my dealer which is (927889) this number is also not on your list,is this for the 25k 60" deck? if is what is the MSRP and the price with the rebate. I am starting to get a little confused. Why are these model numbers not on your list.

5. CottonPatch

That is the correct model number for the 25 Kaw/60" XR7 Super Z. Rebate price is $8499. We as a distributor do not stock this model so it will have to be ordered from the factory. It may take up to two to three weeks to get. We do not sell many of these because most people want the extra horsepower and the 27 Kohler has been a GREAT engine.
    Rusty

6. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

As CottonPatch mentioned it is a 25/60 Super Z XR-7, it has a MSRP of $10,199.00 and as mentioned the spring special price is $8,499.00
    I have to update the pricing here on LS to reflect the XR-7's I will do that in the next day or so.
    CottonPatch is the distributor representative for your state, and he says they dont stock that model.
    Talk to your dealer, he can work with his distributor and get you what model you want.

7. southernlandscapespecial

Thank you guys for the help..for 100.00 more it seems like an easy choice to pick the 27 over the 25...

8. CottonPatch

Let me know and I can let you demo the 927988 27/60 Super Z next week. It would need to be Tuesday or Wednesday. Look forward to it.
    Rusty