Hustler super z pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kel Klip, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Kel Klip

Kel Klip LawnSite Member
    from fl

Looking to buy a hustler 60in with the 31 kaw.What's a good price to pay
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Thunderhead

Thunderhead LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought the same mower about a month ago.:clapping::weightlifter::waving: Send me a PM.

Thunderhead:)

3. HydroGearHead

HydroGearHead LawnSite Member
    from florida

I bought a new Hustler 66" Super Z 30hp Kohler from my dealer (I'm in Gainesville, Florida) I paid $7,699.99!!!! Good Luck!!!

4. gatorskis

gatorskis LawnSite Member

I'm outside G'ville...which dealer sold for 7,699? Was it "loaded"

5. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

Sounds like you got a new mower for a used mower price.

6. HydroGearHead

from florida

Hey Gator. I was just by my dealer and he has 2 66" 30hp Kohler Super Zs Left. One is brand new and he wants $7899.00 and the other is a demo with a full warranty and he wants $7499.99

The dealer is Equipment Direct and their phone number is 352-379-3130 The manager is Victor. He's who I deal with. The owner is pretty nice too but Vic takes care of me. Hey buddy if you call or buy from them do me a favor and say Chip sent you becasue I get a free set of blades for the referral.

Goodluck!

7. RonAyersMotorsports

RonAyersMotorsports LawnSite Senior Member

Don't think for a minute you'll get a NEW 31hp 60 or 66 for anything less than $9k-10K. And even that's a deal considering its a retail machine for $12,000. The dealers are paying more than these guys bought old inventory. Trust me we're a large Hustler dealer selling just over 80 units this past year. And I would love to be able to purchase new units for 7899.00 to resale.

If you can get a dealer between 9-9500k on a 31KAW 60 your getting a great deal. SUPER Z's NOT HUSTLER Z. Although they are offering a HUSTLER Z 29HpKAW in a 60" now. If you looking to save some $$$$.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
  8. HydroGearHead

from florida

Not true, mine that I bought this summer in August I paid $7,699.99 and the unit has an 09 serial number AND it was in the crate when I bought it. New!

9. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

Just talked to Victor and he has some deals on 66" machines that he bought from another dealer that went out of business. They are new machines and he said he could sell them cheaper than a 60". A new 60" with 31 Kawi is $8999 + tax.
    Wish I was in the market for a 66", but I just bought one about four months ago and need to replace my 04 60" now.
    Thanks for the contact info Chip

10. I must be getting a good deal, I can buy any day less than that.