Hustler Super Z ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by zmaster, Apr 27, 2008.

1. zmaster

zmaster LawnSite Member

what do you guys think about these mowers? i can get a 60'' super z with the XR7 deck for7,950+ tax is this a good deal?
  2. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Do a search on here and you will find your answers.
  3. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

The Hustler is a great mower. You should demo one first. They dont cut as well in certain areas across the country.
  4. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

what motor app.?
  5. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

For that price, likely a 25Kawi.

Make sure you demo it on hills and mowing grass. The Super-Z's need power.
  6. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Satuday I demoed a hustler fast track heavy duty with the 25 kawi and 60 deck I can tell you that for a entry level machine this thing was nice it stuck to most all hills like glue. I did not put it on one hill because of the fact I know it is over 40 degrees. the price I was given was 7099 which was a good price I thought. as for as what you are looking at I know that hustler has a rebate program right now and I would see if they might do a little better on the price.
  7. captn

captn LawnSite Member

I guess it all depends on what you are using it for. I demo'd almost every 07 Huslter and can say that the cut was great, and the Super Z was VERY comfortable and responsive compared to the others in the line.

8. zmaster

zmaster LawnSite Member

i can get either a kohler or a kawsaki. the kohler has the old style deck and 500.00 bucks cheaper also they both have suspension seats. or they have the z for 6200.00. the z and the super z are both nice. i am going to demo them today.
  9. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Your choices are 25 Kawi and 27 Kohler.....right?

Go with neither, as neither is powerful enough for the big pumps of the SuperZ.
  10. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Then what would you recommend he do ?