1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Super Z's arrived.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by cimkill, Nov 30, 2013.

1. cimkill

cimkill LawnSite Senior Member

Hello everyone! I got my new mowers and trailer in last thursday, it has been raining cats and dogs here for the past two months. Had three days to work with so far. The super Z's are incredibly fast unfortunately we cannot utilize all there speed due to rough terrain. I have a bagger unit on one without flex forks, and the other with flex forks no bagger. They are both 72" decks when you see some of the pictures of our accounts you will understand why I went with 72" Mowers. I love these mowers and my workers do too they have been doing really well so far. I will update pictures next week on this same thread. I should figure out videos for youtube and will send a link. Customs down here bent the trailer taking it off. They said it was miami, and miami says it was them lost cause.

senhttp://www.lawnsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=282110&stc=1&d=1385860275d a link.

http://www.lawnsite.com/attachment....nt.php?attachmentid=282113&stc=1&d=1385860275

2. cimkill

sorry for the pic mess up will have to try tomorrow.

3. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Just subbing waiting on the pics (and vid)! Hope the new machines work well for you!

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Too bad about your new trailer bro. that plaain sucks, but then, what can you expect from the gov't that brought us O care?

I hope the new machines work out well for you, especially after the extra effort you have to go through to get anything down there.

I'm looking forwards to your pics/vids!

5. cimkill

6. cimkill

7. cimkill

8. cimkill

9. cimkill

10. recycledsole