hustler supers vs. regular

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lsu03, Jun 19, 2007.

1. lsu03

lsu03 LawnSite Senior Member

how does the mini z/z compare to the super mini/super z? what would you recommend for about 20-30 lawns a week?

thanks

2. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

NOT a mini anything...

After owning my mini z, and having it bought back...never again will i by a "mini" machine for daily usage

3. Wolfbass

Wolfbass LawnSite Member

I average about 40 yards a week with my 36" Mini-Z. I used to use the Mini-Z mostly for gated backyards, lately I find myself using it on almost every yard.

4. Palmer'sLS

your very lucky you are abe to mow that many yards with a mini z

within 53 hours..on the i lost a hydro belt, broken linkage rod, and the right side wheel motor...nevermind the cut on nothern grasses, and Im not talking about the XR7...good luck brother

5. lsu03

would the super mini have been better? would you just buy a walkbehind instead of a $9000 36/42" ztr? the super z is only like $1500 more lol

6. lsu03

7. lsu03

8. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

I paid 9,800 for a 60" e.f.I super-z xr7:weightlifter:

9. Palmer'sLS

honestly, if I were to go with a Hustler product:rolleyes: , I would go with a full size Huster Z or Super Z. They are just better made for everyday-main-mower use. The guys I use to sub with bought a fleet of 12 or so Super Z's, 25 Kawis with 60" XR7's...great machines. Cut decent, and their employess run the dog s*** out of them. NO major problems yet. But with the mini-z I had....i had nothing but problems. Few other guys in this area have had problems as well. I honestly think Hustler makes good mowers, but I had a bad one i believe.

just to reiterate what i was saying, If this mower is going to be your main mower, I would strongly suggest buying a FULL SIZE machine..no matter what brand it is coming from

Good luck

10. lsu03

thanks. everyone, i mean EVERYONE around here has a super z, maybe a few lazer z's and a few of those out-front gravleys.

what kind of financing does hustler offer?