1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Trimstar 48" Walk Behind - Basically NEW!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by gocards, Feb 9, 2012.

1. gocards

gocards LawnSite Member

I have a Hustler Walk Behind for sale. Just check out the pictures. It's basically like NEW!!! Only 53 hours on the machine. Located about 2 hrs south of St. Louis. $4000

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gocards

gocards LawnSite Member

The mower has a 48" floating deck with a 17hp Kawasaki engine. Also, the mower has dual hydros making it awesome for mowing on slopes, hills, ditches, etc.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks hard to maneuver :waving:

4. gocards

gocards LawnSite Member

Good thing looks are deceiving, lol! The Hustler has the H-bar steering system which makes it very easy to maneuver. As long as you can steer a bicycle, motorcycle, or vehicle, then you can steer this machine with ease.

5. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

too bad your so far from N IN I would seriously think about it. I have drove one at the dealers, it was alright and I need something for slopes. I will get rid of my 48" stander for that.

6. gocards

gocards LawnSite Member

Now would be the perfect time for a little road trip before Spring gets here! Where in IN are you located?

7. f50lvr2

f50lvr2 LawnSite Senior Member

I've always liked the looks of these, they seem screwed together well and have a good size tire on them.

Also digging the KJ52 lyrics gocards. Good luck with the sale, that's a sweet deal.

8. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 LawnSite Senior Member

about 1 hour form Notre Dame (South Bend)

9. gocards

gocards LawnSite Member

They are definitely awesome for holding hills and easy steering. Let me know if you decide you need one!

Five loaves, 2 fish is what a boy gave...
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

I own one with 600hrs on it. It's been a productive and profitable machine.