Hustler Trimstar

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Blueribbonlawns, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Blueribbonlawns

Blueribbonlawns LawnSite Senior Member

Well im planning on getting a hustler trimstar just wondering how their holding up with everyone using them.
    Thank's Matt

2. Blueribbonlawns

Is anybody using them???

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I know I asked this already, but I never saw your reply and I'm too lazy to go back and look...but why do you need a 36" WB if you've already got a 36" Walker?

4. Blueribbonlawns

I need a 36'' for the residential so what im going to do is sell the John Deere ZTR and the MTD wb and buy a Hustler Trimstar 36'' and buy a 42''-48'' GHS deck for the walker this way on residential i think we will be 25% faster and on commercial we will be way faster with the bigger deck on the walker.
    My bro will trim the back yard and at the same time i will trim the front and when we are done we will both go mow.

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

The trimstar and 48" walker will make a damn nice combo. I'd actually go with a 32 over a 36 though, because a 32" will get through almost EVERY gate you could find... I am thinking about getting a Ferris Hydrocut 32" later on this year to use on my back yards.

6. Blueribbonlawns

Yeah im going to go with the 36'' because a 36'' will fit through all our gates and plus i dont think they make a 32'' hustler??
    And my dealer is hooking me up with a great deal on that one.