Hustler Turf and the 2005 GIE!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowerconsultant, Nov 2, 2005.

1. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Hustler Turf Equipment would like to invite all LawnSite members to our booth at this years GIE.
    www.gieonline.com
    Being held in lovely Orlando Florida, the weather will be great for this years show and product field day!
    We are showing several new products this year, come see them all.
    See the new Trimstar gear drive walk behinds
    See the new Trimstar hydro walk behinds
    See the new Rollon striping stand on sulky for commercial walk behinds.
    See the new XR-7 series of decks (this deck is what you all have been waiting for!)
    See the new 36" and 42" Mini Z's
    See the new Flex Fork's (front suspension for your Z's)
    Of course you can see our complete line of mowers (diesels, liquid cooled units and of course our air cooled units)
    As you can see there is plenty of new items to see, and drive! (these will be available to demo in our outdoor booth)
    Come to our indoor booth (booth # 2940) on Friday November 4th, from 10am until 6pm and on Saturday November 5th, from 9am until 2 pm.
    We would also like to invite any LawnSite members to our inside booth @ 1 pm on Friday and @ 11 am Saturday for a member meet and greet.
    Come test drive all the Hustler commercial products at the field day (site # 1226) on Thursday November 3rd, from 10:30 am till 4 pm
    As with past GIE’s Hustler will give each registered LawnSite member 1 free Hustler hat, those who register for this free hat will be put in a drawing for a Hustler jacket.
    Ask for Pj (Mowerconsultant) or Ken (Artman), heck ask for Paul (PWM on LS and President of Excel Industries / Hustler Turf Equipment) when looking for your free hat.

2. accuratelawn

accuratelawn LawnSite Senior Member

Will Hustler be producing a 48" ztr?

3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Pj,

Wish I could get down to see you guys again this year. But I doubt I'll make it this time. It's a shame too because I'm really eager to see the new products... wish they had came along a year sooner.

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

We are working on several things for the coming years, this is one thing among many on the list.

5. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Just jump on your plane and head down here....lol...lol.....
    The outdoor day was excellent yesterday.

Pj

6. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Hey mowerconsultant,

What is the msrp on the trimstar hydro. And also what is the new deck design. What makes it better.

Thanks.

7. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody now the price of these?

8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

It's in the shop getting some Hustler yellow powdercoat to match the free cap I ain't gonna get.

9. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

TrimStar Hydro, 15HP Kaw KAI 36" $4,699
    TrimStar Hydro, 17HP Kaw KAI 48" $5,199
    These are list price, check with your dealer for your best price, these units are at dealers and in warehouses now.

I will have information to release on the XR-7 deck (used on the Trimstar's and all our full size Z's) in the near future.

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

COOL!!!!:cool2: :waving:
    Hats are a dime a dozen, Hustler yellow planes are priceless....:p ;) :D

Pj