Hustler Z Hydro Problems

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by MattBinford, May 28, 2003.

1. MattBinford

MattBinford LawnSite Member
    from Idaho

I hope Hustler will publish this message. The last one I tried to send was some-how misplaced. I don't know if I am the minority but I have had numerous problems with my Hustler Z hydro's. It has been in the shop over 6 times for the same problem. Over a month ago I tried to post on this thred and received an email from Hustler stating they would resolve the problem. Well, they tried to solve the problem but unfortunately it came back today (7th Time). Just after a month they supposedly fixed the problem. I really like the cut this machine gives but I can not afford to continue to have a machine in the shop this offten.

By the way my machine has just over 200 hrs and has been treated like a Princess.

Hustler......Either fix correctly or get me a machine that is not a lemon.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I just released your post in this forum, this is the first post I have ever released about this issue.
    The mfg forum has a que that has to be accessed by the forum moderators or myself or Artman, and we then release them, I cant tell you how many times I have had to delete double and triple posts from people not realizing that there posts are put into a que.
    But anyways...
    What is the exact problem you are having ?
    Of course from here I have no history on your problems with out talking to your dealer.
    Please call Randy Jantz ASAP to take care of this.
    Call 1.800.395.4757 and ask for customer service then talk to Randy Jantz, he will take care of your problem, please have your model and serial # when you call.
    Hustler Turf Equipment prides itself on the quality of the product we build, and if you are having a problem we will make sure you are taken care of.

Thank you
    Hustler Turf Equipment