1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler Z or Bobcat Procat

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by hawkeye, Jan 20, 2010.

1. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

How would that be a lawsuit? If you smash your car into a pole you cant blame Ford.

2. dtc0207

dtc0207 LawnSite Member

McDonald's coffee. Bobcat had a lawsuit were a guy was mowing around water flipped ztr in water couldn't swim and they got sued for not have a lifesaver on the mower. Welcome to America home were you don't work you just sue!!!

3. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

That is true, im gonna sew Dodge for makeing me want to buy a brand new truck every year and putting me in debt!!

4. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

So what is the deck depth of the old hustler deck? when the super z first hit the scene everyone raved about how good the cut was. then after a year or so it did not cut so good and later comes the xr7 which in some areas cuts better than other areas.

5. RonAyersMotorsports

RonAyersMotorsports LawnSite Senior Member

The original deck don't quote me on this but I think was barely 5" deep it was more like the depth of the decks we see on our Fastrak's and Super Duty's but these decks have been changed as well to enhance quality of cut.

6. supercuts

supercuts LawnSite Silver Member

wow so your dumb because you want a dodge and because you "sew" and "makeing" ha ha jk

7. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

Intriguing possibilities... this or this?

Time's running out. :)

8. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

I just read this again and noticed it seems we are comparing a Super Z to a Procat model instead of the Predator Pro model. Not that it really matters on the bobcat because the Procat still has more power to the deck but if speed is the big thing the Predator should be the one you are comparing too or a standard hustler z.

9. jmullins6987

jmullins6987 LawnSite Member