Hustler Z

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by fire2medic87, Apr 25, 2012.

1. fire2medic87

fire2medic87 LawnSite Member
    from VA

New to site... I'm looking at trading in my Hustler Z 25hp Kawi on a new 31hp model. I've been reading some threads that are a bit discouraging to say the least. With these things in mind, how many hours should I expect to get out of my current mower??

Thanks!

2. lkendall

lkendall LawnSite Member

I have the 31 hp model and I love it. When its in the shop I have been lent the model with the 25 kawi and I like it as well. Honestly I couldnt really tell a difference, maybe in real thick grass I could. The only thing was the 25 was a little easier on the ears. Why do you want to make the trade? Dealer says they have a guy that runs 3 hustler super z's and they currently are right at 2000 hrs and still mowing every day.. Depends how you use them and how you maintain them..

3. SLMGT

SLMGT LawnSite Member

I would put the Super Z up against any other mower.:usflag:

4. jay_mc1

jay_mc1 LawnSite Member

I agree. I have run many different zero turns over the years and the super z is by far the best one out there as far as im concerned. I currently run 6 super z's and will continue to untill proven that there is a better machine.

5. daniel1015

daniel1015 LawnSite Member

I agree with both of the post above me. Check out my thread to see how they cut. We have one with a ton of hours and a brand new one. I have also used many different kind of mowers. My favorite is by far the hustlers
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Hustler59

Hustler59 LawnSite Member

I agree, I have had many different Hustlers from the 52" Super Mini Z to the 72" Super Z. They are in my opinion the best ZTR's out there. I will say that the new Super Z's with the 37HP Kawasaki and Hyperdrive are awesome, but they are not as easy on the fuel as my 31HP Kawasaki models.
    Posted via Mobile Device