1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hustler z4 question

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by bigorange03, May 31, 2010.

1. bigorange03

bigorange03 LawnSite Member

Hey guys I just bought a new z4 this spring and really like the mower.The question i have is how do you go about making a striping roller for the deck?I have talked to my dealer and he has informed me that they do not make a striping kit for it yet.So i figure that i might try to make one for it.Also any advice that i could get to optomize the performance of this mower and any feedback i could get from some of you guys that have them.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Unfortunately there is no stripe kit, as you found out.
    I would look at installing a aftermarket kit from these guys > http://www.bigleaguelawns.com/

Pj

3. Volnut

Volnut LawnSite Member

I'm in the same boat. I checked out bigleaguelawns.com but I am hoping there is a cheaper alternative. Almost $400 shipped is pretty steep. I've seen several homemade kits on this site. Anyone have a how-to for the Z4s? Much appreciated!