hustlers gatemaster

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sawman65, Sep 5, 2004.

1. sawman65

sawman65 LawnSite Senior Member

looks like hustler has made gated yards no problem anymore
    i was told by my hustler rep that the t bar area would be cleaned up to get rid of the box look

Attached Files:

2. sawman65

those pic's are not very good lets try again

Gatemaster A.jpg

Gatemaster B.jpg

Gatemaster C.jpg

3. Anthony-MB

Anthony-MB LawnSite Member
    from georgia

I'd love to get my hands on one of those!

Did your rep tell you when they may come to market?

4. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

They have been trying to get it into production for the last 3 years. It is suppose to be in production this fall but I wouldn't bet on it.

5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

what sizes do they make them in, float/fixed deck? hdro or belt? need details!!! price?!?!

6. DLS1

I am guessing only one model. I am guessing it will be 48", floating, hydro and $4500 - $5000.

7. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

4 Blade Chambers...Will there be a Mulch Kit...Surely it Won't Discharge Well ?!?!?!

Occasionally a Smaller Deck is Faster through the Gate....Gets into more Places...

& How much Scalping w/that Huge Off-set @ Lower Setting & Unneven Terrain ?!?!

Regardless...I want to Hear Some Real Life Reports....& Not Hype from someone who Dropped Big Bux & is Afraid to Give the Real Scoop...

It Does Look Cool !

8. DLS1

It would be better to post your questions in the Hustler forum so the Rep. will see your questions.

9. sawman65

i got my 05 booking order last week and these mowers will be out this spring
    and they will run around 5000.00. looks like no one has used them yet so there are no "real life tests" yet. no scoop i am just a dealer trying to see if
    this mower is worth stocking.
    it will be a hydro but hustler will have a belt drive out this year also. it is called the trim master.

10. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be demoing both this spring, that machine, and the Mini Z 36"er that is forthcoming as well. Can't wait.. they both sound like great machines :cool2: