Hydraulic Deck Lift For Exmark & Toro 260 Series

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Phil H., Apr 25, 2003.

1. Phil H.

Phil H. LawnSite Member

Tired of raising & lowering your deck manually serveral times throughout the day? Now you can adjust your deck height with the flick of a switch! Check out the new Zlift - Electric Hydraulic deck lift built for Exmark Lazer mowers & Toro 260 Series Mowers. The Zlift does NOT interfere with your manual lift. It installs easily & comes with a 1 year warranty, and is available at the store. Please email me with any questions you have!
    Thanks!

2. ULTIMATE LAWN

ULTIMATE LAWN Banned
    from AL

Sounds like a great idea.

Do you have a website or somewhere to see the product?

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Phil is a sponsor - Humphrey's Outdoor. I still have to change his title. There is a picture and a description in the LawnSite.com store.

4. gravedigger5

gravedigger5 LawnSite Senior Member

Phil H., Looks like an excellent idea. I have a Toro Z255 and was wondering approximately how long does it take to run the deck up or down. It kind of looked like an electric trailer jack in the picture I saw of it in the LS store. Good luck and welcome to Lawn Site, Marc

5. Phil H.

Phil H. LawnSite Member

STARTING FROM THE GROUND TO RAISE THE DECK COMPLETELY TAKES A TOTAL OF 3 SECONDS.

6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Phil welcome To L/s
    Where Is The Switch For the lift Can you Use Your foot? Question Two Does It stop Before It Go Into transport Mode Where you Have To take It Out So You Can Lower It. Sometimes I Lift the deck To High And Don't Know Its still Up and I Have to Go Back And Lower The deck.
    Thank you John

7. Phil H.

Phil H. LawnSite Member

The switch is mounted on top of the shroud of the cylinder - easily reached by the left hand, just over knee-high. The cylinder stops before transport position, if you want to put it in transport position, you do it manually. And yes, your foot control is still operative whenever you want to use it. By the way, it makes a great Mothers-day Gift! :)
    Thanks for the questions!

Phil

8. John Gamba

from ct

Yeah I'll get One For My Mothers Lazer LOL. Phil Do You think You Could Have a Swithch That You Work With Your Foot?
    John.

9. Phil H.

Phil H. LawnSite Member

John, At this time, I do not have a foot-switch available. Sorry!

10. John Gamba

from ct

Please Look into it For Me looks like A GREAT PRODUCT.
    Thank You john.

zlft500.jpg