hydraulic deck lift pricing and pictures

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Robber80, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Robber80

Robber80 LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

kubotadan, thats what i was thinking not to mention its nice to lift the deck and not have to repin it everytime. do you have any pictures of teh switch and ram installed. thanks.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

He has the Hustler kit, it is the only one we offer and it is what I have posted in the beginning of this thread.

Pj

3. Robber80

Robber80 LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

no i know that but my dealer told me that you can have the switch up in teh console and thats where its suppose to be. but your pictures shows it down by the left knee. so i figured i'd ask him where his switch is, and any closer pictures so i can see how hard it is to install.

4. Robber80

Robber80 LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

why do some of my posts go away?

5. nmez21

nmez21 LawnSite Senior Member

Does this hydro lift kit effect the "floating" ability of the deck?

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The correct installation per Hustler is the way it is shown in the picture I posted.
    The switch mounts in the box next to your left knee.
    It is very easy to install, you do need to drill 2 holes though.

Pj

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

They don't go away, they are here as you can see.
    This is a moderated forum, I release and answer the posts daily during the week and most weekends.
    Read the bottom of the forum, you will see the following....

"All discussions are viewed by the administration before being released to the public. Your post may not be made viewable for up to 48 hours. Please allow the manufacturer representative enough time to respond to your question or comment once made viewable."

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

No it does not, it still allows th deck to move up beyond the set height.

9. gps_jetskier

gps_jetskier LawnSite Senior Member

The deck is on chains. All you're doing is adjusting the "bottomed out" setting. So going up will always be possible is the antiscalp wheels hit.

Wish there was a cheaper alternative. Why is it some options seem so rich? The suspension seat is another one that's pricey.

10. Robber80

Robber80 LawnSite Member
    from Vermont

ok sorry, just after i post, it showed my post. but then i'd go back and check it, and it would be gone. sorry for the confusion. thanks for the answers i ordered my lift two days ago along with super oil. thanks again!!!